A Magical Theatre Experience!
The Mooresville Community Children’s Theatre (MCCT) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to providing theatre, performance, education, production and viewing experiences for Mooresville, Lake Norman region and surrounding communities with an emphasis on including children ages 6-18.
- Improves communication skills
- Encourages use of imagination
- Gives an opportunity to express oneself
- Enhances the ability to think critically
- Inspires cooperation with others
- Teamwork development in achieving joint goals
- Helps develop moral values
- Nourishes sensitivity
- Fosters understanding of others feelings
- Provides a safe and welcoming environment
- Supports peer acceptance and self-worth
We are currently accepting applications for the 2024 Clayton Miller Scholarship!
Applications will be accepted until May 1st, 2024.
Congratulations to our 2023
Clayton Miller Scholarship Winners!
Our youth scholarship is named after Clayton Miller, the original founder of the Mooresville Community Theater, who gave his time, talent and treasure to bring theater to our town. Clayton’s passion for theater will be carried on through this scholarship program. You’re invited to help secure the longevity of this scholarship program. With each production, our cast members and crew collect charitable donations at each concession table and all of our profits from concessions are 100% for our scholarships. We believe the gift of theater for our students will benefit the community beyond the performance sector. Our award recipients will take their dedication to theater, and apply the same dedication and passion for the rest of their lives.
MORE WORKSHOPS COMING SOON!
Auditions are open for performers. Please click the button below to complete the audition form.
ALL roles are open to ALL performers regardless of gender.
- Audition deadline: Feb 16th, 2024
- In person callbacks: Feb 19th-25th, 2024
- Performance Dates: May 10th-12th, 8PM at Arts Unlimited Studio in Mooresville, NC
Be sure to follow us via social media to keep up with the latest news!
Mooresville Community Children’s Theatre (MCCT) is building community through the Arts. Since 2003, contributions have enabled MCCT to bring live, quality children’s theatre to area audiences. While ticket prices cover a small portion of our costs, we rely on contributed gifts to bridge that gap. Please join your friends and neighbors and support YOUR community theatre with a tax-deductible gift. Your support is deeply appreciated and makes all the difference.
A tax-deductible gift of any size is helpful. Here are some samples:
- Benefactor of Show: $2,000 (helps to offset performance royalties)
- Clayton Miller Scholarship Award: $1,000 (awarded to students pursuing theatre arts)
- Show Costume Sponsor: $500 (a costume rental for a show)
- One In-School Educational Show Performance: $300
- Actor Participation Sponsor: $100 (sponsor an actor to participate in a show)