A Magical Theatre Experience!
The Mooresville Community Children’s Theatre (MCCT) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to providing theatre, performance, education, production and viewing experiences for Mooresville, Lake Norman region and surrounding communities with an emphasis on including children ages 6-18.
- Improves communication skills
- Encourages use of imagination
- Gives an opportunity to express oneself
- Enhances the ability to think critically
- Inspires cooperation with others
- Teamwork development in achieving joint goals
- Helps develop moral values
- Nourishes sensitivity
- Fosters understanding of others feelings
- Provides a safe and welcoming environment
- Supports peer acceptance and self-worth
March 16: Evolution of Musical Theatre Through Dance
March 23: Acting 101 – Jumpstart!
March 30: Monologues / Scenes & Auditioning
Be sure to follow us via social media to keep up with the latest news!